Enfocus PitStop Server
PitStop Server brings powerful quality control and automation features to your PDF production process by:
Monitoring multiple file submission points, such as FTP servers, emails and network hot folders
Intelligently routing your files for PDF preflight and correction
Fully automating delivery and archival of production files
PitStop Server automates onboarding, preflight and PDF file repair while providing access to functionality that broadens your approach to workflow automation.
How PitStop Server makes your life easier
Save time and money
Save time and money by automating PDF Preflight and correction
High quality guaranteed
Reduce risk of human errors, high quality guaranteed every time
Free up your staff
Free up your staff for work for which you can actually charge
PitStop Server ships with a command-line interface
Do you want to integrate PitStop technology into your solution or application? Every feature of PitStop Server is available through command-line.
The PitStop Server Command-Line Interface or CLI is suitable for system integrators with or without developer experience who want to integrate PitStop technology or drive Preflight from their workflow or lead system by using XML files.
The PitStop Server CLI has been around for 15 years and is loved and trusted by thousands of customers around the world, from the largest government department to the games industry.
- Stand-alone application
- Allows you to create and edit Preflight Profiles and Action Lists (New!)
- Supports all PDF versions up to 1.7 and international PDF standards
- Supports XML/Job Ticket driven variable Preflight
- Processes unlimited number of files simultaneously
- Various PDF and XML Preflight Reports depending on your needs
- Customizable error messages to communicate with non-technical people (New!)
- Full ICC color management and DeviceLink support
- Preflight Profiles compatible with PitStop Pro
- Contact Us for technical specifications
Why Choose Apago as your Enfocus PitStop Server Reseller?
Apago is uniquely positioned to be able to solve complex workflow requirements. We have extensive experience with interfacing with CRM, databases, MIS and web services. Our extensive PDF technology allows us to do things other resellers simply can’t.